Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
I was tagged by mindlessramblingsofafashionista
- Rule 1: Always post the rules
- Rule 2: Answer the questions the person that tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
- Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
- Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1) What was your favorite TV show as a child?
It’s hard to say. I had a bunch of them growing up. How can someone choose between Batman: The Animated Series, Thunderbirds, The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Tom & Jerry? They’re all epic in their very own way.
2) Do you like to read? If so, what are you reading now?
I do but I have to admit these days I hardly read anymore.. I was in the middle of reading Pride And Prejudice And Zombies but then life got in the way. I also read a lot of comic books!!
3) Do you enjoy stuffed animals?
Do I enjoy stuffed animals? I… don’t really… know what to say here. Those rumors are false!!
4) Did you enjoy high school?
Not really, no. 7 hours a day in a class room and then still studying and doing homework at home. I was a very frustrated kid in high school.
5) Do you collect anything? If so, what?
Hmm. I don’t think I collect anything. But since I buy comic books every week I have a big collection of them by now I guess :) And I have over 200 dvds in my movie collection.
6) Do you consider yourself to be a nerd/geek?
I definitely consider myself a geek, not a nerd! There’s a difference :D
After I had been collecting comic books, playing Super Nintendo and Sega Megadrive games, watching Naruto for hours,.. I had to finally admit I’m quite the geek :)
7) What’s your favorite food?
My favorite food would be a mitraillette from frituur Tabora in Brussels. For the people who don’t know it: it’s a large piece of bread cut in half with fries and meat in the middle and a lot of sauce. It’s quite a calorie bomb but I’m lucky enough to be able to not gain any weight whatsoever.
8) Are you self conscious?
It kind of depends on the situation. If I’m with friends I’m anything but self conscious I think.
But in a new environment I can feel totally out of my comfort zone and stuff..
9) Do you enjoy public speaking?
I kind of do. Which contradicts my previous answer a little. But it’s something I’m kind of good at and therefore I don’t get out of my comfort zone that quickly. Plus, it’s quite the adrenaline rush to stand in front of a crowd and you have them eating out of your hand!!! I could be a great dictator..
10) If you were giving a million dollars to charity, which charity would you give it to?
I don’t know if I would give it to charity. But let me finish!!
The reason I wouldn’t is because I have always felt a bit suspicious about charity organizations. I’d like to know where my money is going to. So I would rather fly to some third world country myself and spent every dollar of that money myself helping people, than giving it to charity and not knowing if my money is helping people or not.
11) Do you have any regrets?
Not really, no. Not yet at least. In about ten years I’ll probably be all: Damn it, why didn’t I do all the stuff when I was still young and free?
Now, here are my 11 questions:
1. Who would win in a fight: Superman or Batman?
2. If you could go back in time and punch someone in the face, who would it be?
3. Which country would you rather live in?
4. Which flirting technique works every time for you?
5. Which movie can you watch over and over again?
6. Finish this sentence: “Back in my days…..”
7. Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
8. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever dreamed?
9. If you would be trapped on an island, which celebrity would you love to be stuck with?
10. What is your worst quality?
11. How long will you survive when the zombie apocalypse is finally upon us?
I really don’t know 11 people well enough on tumblr so I’m going to go with these lucky 7: Hippiette, Sherlockisagirlsname, Soulcrusher, tangledvintagemind, louisemcdee, massiveceegure and juicyduffis
The first trailer for the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie looks even worse than I expected.
KIND OF A SPOILER HERE IF YOU JUST STARTED PLAYING!!
But anyways, I finally got me the dragon in this game!! I have spent about 43 hours in this game already and I’m loving it! I know, I know, I’m slow :) But I’m really trying to get everything out of the game by doing all the errands and leveling my familiars up as much as I can :)
Page 1 of 41